Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.duluthcandyco.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- You may experience shipping delays due to a high-volume of orders during the holidays and the impact of severe weather in the Midwest. Incorrect addresses, order changes, legal holidays, and unexpected circumstances could also delay order processing. Any orders with address issues will be shipped out the following business day from the original ship date. If you have any questions regarding this or need assistance in placing your order, please call our shop at 218-4817311
- UPS will post service alerts for severe weather, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable conditions that can occasionally disrupt their services. Please see service alerts on UPS.comon what may delay your order transit time.
Duluth Candy Company does NOT guarantee the shipping of chocolate during extreme temperatures and during the following months May-September
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
We ship UPS ground and prices will vary based on size of package & delivery destination.
www.DuluthCandyCo.com only ships to addresses within the lower U.S.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is received. Please respond if you would like the tracking number sent to you. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of product shipment.
DuluthCandyCo.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
The Duluth Candy Company does not provide refunds or replacements for any of the following reasons:
- Shipping partner delivered your order earlier than was estimated
- Incorrect items and/or quantity and/or address provided at time of order
- Recipient refused delivery or was not present at time of delivery
- Item(s) unable to be delivered due to being shipped to a PO Box
- Item(s) still in transit
- Damage to packaging that does not impact quality or shelf life
- Customer consumed at least half (50%) of the Duluth Candy Company product.